Champion: Demonstrated a consistent commitment to universal health care.
Advocate: Demonstrated significant thought and active involvement in addressing cost containment and increased coverage with incremental changes, eg., a public option, rather than with a universal system.
Supporter: Indicated some support for incremental increases in coverage and affordability of health care.
Weak: Indicated an interest in increasing the affordability of health care but offered no clear position on approaches.
Opposed: Recommended limiting the role of public support of health care or wanted to restrict or reduce current public health care services.
What’s up with the Foundation?
- Legislative news: Health Care Cost Savings Act a go
- Spring Forward for UHC
- Universal health would remove these CO blocks to care
- Talking Points: Import Prescription Drugs from Canada, SB19-005
- Talking Points: Health Care Cost Analysis Act HB19-1176
- Call for information and consumers
- Madeleine Jacobs, MD: Help turn the tide
- Doctors warm to single-payer health care
- Keep Universal Health Care On the Table: Talking Points for Legislators
- What the heck is ‘Single Payer Health Care?’